My pAradiSe

klang, selangor, Malaysia
it's easy to start a new life but it's hard to end a life!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oh NO!!

walao! Not goin to sell the white iphone 4?
I had finally make up my mind and started to collect money
my plan should be enough to bought the white iphone 4 at the end of the year
now @ceosteveJobs are telling everyone,not goin to sell it coz "white phones are girly!!
this means? okay! if white color consider as girly, then, girl will bought it, but now means that
iphone only been use by GUY only? Not right! so, whats wrong?Even white color, its still have its own MARKET!

Okay! i guess not that simply!
any idea for his decision for not selling it?

anyway, I believe they will change their mind and do selling
WHITE COLOR IPHONE 4
and i'll stick on my plan!
am goin to get you
white color!

No comments:

Post a Comment